Wednesday, April 24, 2013

MAPI's Investigation at the Hotel Morgan

This was a real turning point for me when it came to believing in the paranormal. Our first investigation is what made us realize we needed to inform people in Morgantown about the hauntings.

I remember we had heard about a girl being drowned in a bathtub of the hotel, and that there had been some sightings. We went there to see what we could find.
When we got to the hotel we split up, looking on different floors and in different places.

I went up to the top floor to look around the restaurant, but I didn't see any ghosts. It was a nice place actually, good place to go blow a paycheck.

The other member's got luckier than I did. They said they had actually seen and heard things, and they took me to see for myself.

It's hard to talk about what happened next. I still feel like people won't believe me.
As soon as I got into the hallway, I started feeling queasy. I started sweating and feeling damp all over, but I had goosebumps. I wanted to get back into the elevator immediately.
When I got near the room where the girl was said to have died, I had the urge to run.

I heard panting, gagging, gasping.

I started seriously freaking out, and whipped around in a dizzy fog to get back downstairs as fast as possible.

It's then when I heard the scream.

Sometimes I can't believe it myself, but that was the first intense paranormal experience I ever had. And, that MAPI ever had.


No comments:

Post a Comment